Share this page on
Article provided by Wikipedia
WikipediaAudio is not affiliated with Wikipedia or the WikiMedia Foundation.
||Look up finding in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.
Findings include ear wires and clasps
"Jewellery findings are the parts used to join jewellery components together to form a completed article.
List of findings
- "Clasps to complete neckaces and bracelets
- "Earwires to link an earring to the wearer's ear
- Ring blanks for making finger rings
- "Bails, metal loops, and "jump rings, for completing jewellery. Jump rings can be used by themselves for chains
- Pin stems and brooch assemblies
- Tuxedo stud findings, letters of the alphabet, cluster settings, metal beads and balls
- Plastic, fabric or metal stringing material for threading beads
Findings are available in all the jewellery metals—"sterling silver, plated "silver, "gold, "niobium, "titanium, "aluminium, and "copper.
- ^ Dorothy Wood The Knotting & Braiding Bible: The Complete Guide to Creative ...2014 - 1446362779 "Basic jewellery findings : These are the basic components of many styles of jewellery. All findings are now available in a range of different metallic finishes including antique, so choose the most suitable colour to match or contrast with your ..."