See more Gary L. Gregg articles on AOD.
Share this page on
Article provided by Wikipedia
=> Gary L. Gregg
[pageid] => 12169480
Gary L. Gregg II (born October 2, 1967), holds the "Mitch McConnell Chair in Leadership at the "University of Louisville and is director of the "McConnell Center. He is the author or editor of several books including The Presidential Republic, Patriot Sage: George Washington and the American Political Tradition, and Securing Democracy – Why We Have an Electoral College, which will be coming out in an updated version soon. He is an award-winning teacher and has been the national director of the Intercollegiate Studies Institute.
Gregg holds a "M. A. and a Ph.D. from "Miami University, "Oxford, Ohio, granted in 1991 and 1994 respectively. Before that, he obtained a "B. A. Cum Laude at the "Davis and Elkins College in "Elkins, West Virginia in 1990.
- Gregg II, Gary L. (1997). The presidential republic: executive representation and deliberative democracy. Lanham, Maryland: Rowman & Littlefield Publishers. "ISBN "9780847683789.
- Gregg II, Gary L.; Spalding, Matthew (1999). Patriot sage: George Washington and the American political tradition. Wilmington, Delaware: ISI Books. "ISBN "9781882926381.
- Gregg II, Gary L. (1999). Vital remnants: America's founding and the Western tradition. Wilmington, Delaware: ISI Books. "ISBN "9781882926312.
- Gregg II, Gary L.; Rozell, Mark J. (2004). Considering the Bush presidency. New York: Oxford University Press. "ISBN "9780195166804.
- Gregg II, Gary L. (2005). Thinking about the presidency: documents and essays from the founding to the present. Lanham, Maryland: Rowman & Littlefield. "ISBN "9780742543379.
- Gregg II, Gary L. (2008). Securing democracy why we have an electoral college (2nd ed.). Wilmington, Delaware: ISI Books. "ISBN "9781933859477. "OCLC 234109155.
- Gregg II, Gary L. (editor); "McConnell, Mitch (editor); "Lodge, Henry Cabot (author); "Roosevelt, Theodore (author) (2011). Hero tales from American history. Louisville, Kentucky: Butler Books. "ISBN "9781935497387. "OCLC 825067747.
- Gregg II, Gary L.; "Hall, Mark D. (2012). America's forgotten founders (2nd ed.). Wilmington, Delaware: ISI Books. "ISBN "9781610170239.
- Gregg, G.L. (2011). The Iona Conspiracy: the remnant chronicles III. Cheshire, Connecticut: Winged Lion Press. "ISBN "9781936294145.
- Gregg, G.L. (2007). The Sporran: the remnant chronicles I and II. Louisville, Kentucky: Butler Books. "ISBN "9781884532887.