See more HResume articles on AOD.
Share this page on
Article provided by Wikipedia
[pageid] => 6246254
hResume is a "microformat for publishing "résumé or "Curriculum Vitae (CV) information  using "(X)HTML on "web pages. Like many other microformats, hResume uses "HTML classes and "rel attributes to make an otherwise non-semantic document more meaningful. A document containing resume information could be modified to use hResume without altering the appearance to the browser.
hResume provides for ten main areas of information, each denoted with an appropriately named class, and all of them optional except for contact info.
- contact (uses the "hCard microformat)
- achievements related to this work
- performance/skills for performance
- individualization/specialization/career objectives
An example of hResume being implemented is a social networking site "LinkedIn, where it is used on public profile pages. 
- ^ Microformats: Empowering Your Markup for Web 2.0 (2007) by John Allsopp p. 212
- ^ hResume · Microformats Wiki. Microformats.org. Retrieved on 2014-05-23.