Share this page on
Article provided by Wikipedia
WikipediaAudio is not affiliated with Wikipedia or the WikiMedia Foundation.
The official title of ISO 13584 is Industrial automation systems and integration - Parts library, with the acronym PLIB. PLIB is developed and maintained by the ISO technical committee TC 184, Technical Industrial automation systems and integration, sub-committee SC4 Industrial data. See also "ISO 10303.
PLIB consists of these parts:
- ISO 13584-1, Overview and fundamental principles: Overview and fundamental principles
- Logical resources
- ISO 13584-20, Logical model of expressions
- ISO 13584-24, Logical model of a supplier library
- ISO 13584-25, Logical model of supplier library with aggregate values and explicit content
- ISO 13584-26, Information supplier identification
- Implementation resources
- ISO 13584-31, Geometric programming interface. This part defines a "Fortran "API for the creation of product geometry. It is derived from the German "VDA API DIN 66304
- ISO 13584-32, Implementation resources: OntoML: Ontology Markup Language. This part specifies an XML based exchange structure of ISO 13584-25 compliant data. It provides for exchanging: (1) ontologies/reference dictionaries compliant with the common ISO13584/IEC61360 dictionary model, and (2) libraries of product compliant with ISO13584-25.
- ISO 13584-35, Implementation resources: Spreadsheet interface for parts library. This part specifies a spreadsheet based exchange structure of ISO 13584-25 compliant data.
- Description methodology
- ISO 13584-42, Methodology for structuring part families
- ISO 13584-101, Geometrical view exchange protocol by parametric program
- ISO 13584-102, View exchange protocol by ISO 10303 conforming specification
- ISO 13584-501, Reference dictionary for measuring instruments -- Registration procedure
- ISO 13584-511, Mechanical systems and components for general use -- Reference dictionary for fasteners
PLIB and IEC 61360 Component Data Dictionary are using the same datamodel.