Share this page on
Article provided by Wikipedia
=> ISO 19011
[pageid] => 2116162
ISO 19011 is an international standard that sets forth guidelines for "management systems "auditing.
It is developed by the "International Organization for Standardization.
The standard offers four resources to organizations to "save time, effort and money":
- A clear explanation of the principles of management systems auditing.
- Guidance on the management of audit programs.
- Guidance on the conduct of internal or external audits.
- Advice on the competence and evaluation of auditors.
- Current version:ISO 19011:2011
- Target audience: "anyone connected with an (ISO) audit"
- Country codes: "BS "EN