Share this page on
Article provided by Wikipedia
WikipediaAudio is not affiliated with Wikipedia or the WikiMedia Foundation.
ISO 4157 is an "ISO "standard for construction drawings and designation systems.
It is composed of 3 parts:
- ISO 4157-1:1998 "Construction drawings -- Designation systems -- Part 1: Buildings and parts of buildings"
- ISO 4157-2:1998 "Construction drawings -- Designation systems -- Part 2: Room names and numbers"
- ISO 4157-3:1998 "Construction drawings -- Designation systems -- Part 3: Room identifiers"
- Floor n: is the horizontal partition between storey n and storey (n+1). Note: the floor in storey 5 is named as floor 4.
- Room: identifiable physical space (area or volume, space or void) real or theoretical, although not necessary a traditional room (i.e., enclosed by walls, ceiling and floor).
- Room identifiers: registration number of spaces:
- Room numbers: numbers (code) of rooms
00 Ground floor
05 5th floor
-2 2nd basement floor
#0215 2nd floor, room 15