Share this page on
Article provided by Wikipedia
WikipediaAudio is not affiliated with Wikipedia or the WikiMedia Foundation.
This is a list of current automobile manufacturers of the United States.
With their various marques, many of which earlier had been independent companies, some of which are now extinct.
- ^ now part of Dodge
- ^ Formerly Fisker Automotive (designs, engineering and manufacturing facility assets)
- ^ Formerly Shelby SuperCars Inc.
- Georgano, Nick, ed. (2000). Beaulieu Encyclopedia of the Automobile. Fitzroy Dearborn. "ISBN "9781579582937.
- Kimes, Beverly; Clark Jr., Henry Austin (1996). Standard Catalog of American Cars 1805–1942 (Third ed.). Krause Publications. "ISBN "0-87341-428-4.
- Kimes, Beverly (1997). Kowalke, Ron, ed. Standard Catalog of American Cars 1946–1975 (Fourth ed.). Krause Publications. "ISBN "9780873415217.
- Mazur, Eligiusz, ed. (2006). World of Cars 2006/2007: Worldwide Car Catalogue. Media Connection. "ISSN 1734-2945.