Share this page on
Article provided by Wikipedia
WikipediaAudio is not affiliated with Wikipedia or the WikiMedia Foundation.
The Mbaka are a minority ethnic group in the "Central African Republic and northwest "Democratic Republic of the Congo. The M'Baka speak the "Mbaka language and have a population of roughly 300,000.
The Mbakas speak "Mbaka language, a "Ubangian language. The Gilima variety is assigned to a separate ISO 639-3 code.
Famous Mbaka people
- "Jean-Bédel Bokassa, former "President and self-styled Emperor of Central African Republic
- "David Dacko, First President of Central African Republic
- "Barthélemy Boganda, First Prime Minister of Central African Republic
- Adamu Jamu Mbaka, Air Vice Marshall, Nigerian Airforce
- Pius Adamu Mbaka, Major, Nigerian Army
- Alex Jamu Mbaka, Major, Nigerian Army
- "Koffi Olomide, Congolese singer