See more Systemics articles on AOD.
Share this page on
Article provided by Wikipedia
[pageid] => 346123
|This article needs additional citations for "verification. (October 2009)
In the context of "systems science and "systems philosophy, systemics is an initiative to study "systems from a "holistic point of view. It is an attempt at developing logical, mathematical, engineering and philosophical paradigms and frameworks in which physical, technological, biological, social, "cognitive and "metaphysical systems can be studied and modeled.
The term "systemics" was coined in the 1970s by "Mario Bunge and others, as an alternative paradigm for research related to "general systems theory and systems science.
- ^ "Mario Bunge (1979). A world of systems. Dordrecht; Boston, Reidel.
- "Mario Bunge (1979), A world of systems. Dordrecht; Boston, Reidel.
- "Charles François (1999), Systemics and Cybernetics in a Historical Perspective. in: Systems Research and Behavioral Science, Vol 16, pp. 203–219.
- Pouvreau David (2013). "Une histoire de la 'systémologie générale' de Ludwig von Bertalanffy - Généalogie, genèse, actualisation et postérité d'un projet herméneutique", Doctoral Thesis (1138 pages), Ecole des Hautes Etudes en Sciences Sociales (EHESS), Paris : http://tel.archives-ouvertes.fr/tel-00804157
- Frederic Vester (2008), The Art of interconnected thinking: Tools and concepts for a new approach to tackling complexity; Munich, MCB.