||This template is used on many pages, so changes to it will be widely noticed. Please test any changes in the template's /sandbox or /testcases subpages, or in your own "user subpage. Please consider discussing changes on the "talk page before implementing them.
The following is the full syntax used for placing this template on a talk page:
- class – a rating of the article's quality; see the "quality scale for more details.
- importance - a rating of the article's quality; see the "importance scale for more details.
- attention – "yes" if the article is extremely low quality and requires the attention of experienced editors.
- auto - used by bots if the article has been assessed automatically
- needs-infobox - "yes" if the article requires an infobox
- small – "yes" if the banner should be rendered in its "miniature size; this should be used sparingly and only on crowded talk pages for the time being.