See more Template talk:Brexit referendum articles on AOD.
Share this page on
Article provided by Wikipedia
=> Template talk:Brexit referendum
[pageid] => 49493308
||The article "Template:Brexit referendum, along with other articles relating to "The Troubles, is currently subject to active arbitration remedies, as laid out during "a 2007 Arbitration case, and amended by community consensus in 2008, 2009, and 2012. The current restrictions are:
If you are a new editor, or an editor unfamiliar with the situation, please follow the above guidelines. If you are unsure if your edit is appropriate, discuss it here on this talk page first. You may also wish to review "the arbitration case page. When in doubt, don't revert!
- All editors on Troubles-related articles are directed to get the advice of neutral parties via means such as "outside opinions.
- All articles related to The Troubles, defined as: any article that could be reasonably construed as being related to The Troubles, Irish nationalism, and British nationalism in relation to Ireland falls under "WP:1RR (one "revert per editor per article per 24 hour period). When in doubt, assume it is related.
- Clear vandalism of whatever origin may be reverted without restriction. Reverts of edits made by anonymous IP editors that are not vandalism are exempt from 1RR but are subject to "the usual rules on edit warring.
- Editors who violate this 1RR restriction may be blocked without warning by any uninvolved administrator, even on a first offence.
- Editors may be subject to "discretionary sanctions.
I'm going to change things around because in the current layout it's easy to miss "Issues" which is surely a central article. Also, articles like 1975 EEC membership referendum, 2014 UK European Parliament Election, and 2015 UK General Election seem to be important background but not "key events" in the campaign. "MartinPoulter ("talk) 10:08, 15 May 2016 (UTC)
Semi-protected edit request on 28 June 2016
||This "edit request has been answered. Set the
|ans= parameter to no to reactivate your request.
I feel there should be a link to the "United Ireland article under the Result sub-heading. This will undoubtedly rise up the agenda if the UK as a whole leaves the EU. This is because Northern Ireland voted 55% as a whole in favour of remaining in the EU in the referendum. Also Northern Ireland is the only part of the UK with a land border with one of the remaining 27 EU states.
"184.108.40.206 ("talk) 10:11, 28 June 2016 (UTC)
- Not done for now: 220.127.116.11 Hello. I do agree with you that the unification of Ireland should be mentioned. Perhaps we should wait to see if other editors oppose this first. "st170e"talk 15:11, 28 June 2016 (UTC)
Flag on template
Per "wp:flags ('inappropriate use'), it it unnecessary to have flag cruft on this template. --"John Maynard Friedman ("talk) 16:43, 15 January 2017 (UTC)
- In a nutshell, show a flag OR a country-name, not both. [Flags are mainly for use in tables, such as for footballers, where space is at a premium]. --"John Maynard Friedman ("talk) 19:19, 15 January 2017 (UTC)