South Carolina’s Department of Health and Environmental Control (DHEC) released their latest information Thursday. The numbers reflect data that ended a 24-hour period at 11:59 p.m. on Tuesday, June 22, 2021.
5 ways to keep your quarantine workout routine going as you head back to workBuzz60
Here are some tips to stay fit from your own living roomUSA TODAY
Carolina Celebration of Liberty coming to First Baptist Church of ColumbiaWLTX-TV Columbia
New skatepark coming to Irmo areaWLTX-TV Columbia
Selfie studio opens in SumterWLTX-TV Columbia
Church and mission groups reparing homes in Lexington CountyWLTX-TV Columbia
Teen wanted for killing Sumter man in January, police sayWLTX-TV Columbia
American Airlines, Columbia team up to raffle ticket for a COVID shotWLTX-TV Columbia
Two airline tickets being offered in Columbia to get COVID-19 vaccineWLTX-TV Columbia
- > 5 ways to keep your quarantine workout routine going as you head back to work Incorporating daily exercise routines into your new work schedule is easier than you think. Buzz60’s Sean Dowling has more. Buzz60
- > Here are some tips to stay fit from your own living room You have everything you need at home to get in a workout without going to the gym. USA TODAY
- > Carolina Celebration of Liberty coming to First Baptist Church of Columbia The Carolina Celebration of Liberty, a patriotic celebration of Independence Day, will take place at First Baptist Church of Columbia June 27. WLTX-TV Columbia
There is a
total of 227 cases (140 confirmed, 87 probable) of COVID-19 in the latest data. A record 6,824 new positive cases were reported on January 8. South Carolina had never seen a day above 4,000 before Christmas Day and had never seen more than 3,000 prior to December 9, 2020.
According to DHEC, there is a total of
8,627 confirmed death since the start of the pandemic, with
1 additional death reported in the latest numbers. The highest number of confirmed COVID-19 related deaths reported in a single day was 93, reported on January 15, 2021. There are also
0 probable deaths reported today, for a
total of 1,178 probable deaths.
Hospitalizations remain steady with
146 hospitalizations reported on Thursday, with
42 of those patients in intensive care and
21 on ventilators. A single day record of 2,453 hospitalizations was reported January 12, 2021.
Here are the rest of the day's numbers.
Today's cases and deaths (scdhec.gov/COVID19
- New confirmed/probable total cases: 140/87 Summary click here
- New confirmed/probable total deaths: 1/0 Summary click here
Cumulative totals (scdhec.gov/COVID19
- Confirmed and probable cases: 492,833/103,199
- Confirmed and probable deaths: 8,627/1,178
- Tests performed for South Carolinians: 8,119,065
Vaccination totals (scdhec.gov/covid19/covid-19-vaccination-dashboard
- Total doses received by SC residents: 3,682,270
- Total SC residents with at least 1 vaccine: 2,052,528
- Total SC residents who have been completely vaccinated: 1,768,175
- Percent of SC residents who have been completely vaccinated: 41.2%
Testing opportunities (scdhec.gov/COVID19testing
Percent positive (scdhec.gov/COVID19dashboard
- 6,149 molecular test results reported statewide yesterday (not including antibody tests)
- 2.8% percent positive
- Hospital data (daily): scdhec.gov/COVID19hospitals
- Extended care facility data (Tuesdays and Fridays): scdhec.gov/nursinghomedata
- Assisted living visitation status (Tuesdays): scdhec.gov/nursinghomedata
- Private, public and charter schools (Tuesdays and Fridays): scdhec.gov/covid19schools
The information above as well as extensive reporting on county-level information, demographics and more is available at scdhec.gov/COVID19. The website is updated between
1 p.m.-3 p.m. weekdays and 11 a.m.-1 p.m. weekends. Visit scdhec.gov/COVID19vaccine for the latest vaccine information.
Additional information and resources
Source : https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical/227-total-covid-19-cases-reported-in-south-carolina-thursday-june-24/ar-AALoStZ3768